DATIM Release 1.27.g was deployed on March 26, 2019.
DATIM 1.27.g includes changes to DATIM metadata and organizational hierarchies.
- TB_STAT Data Element Name Change:
TB_STAT Numerator and Denominator data element names were changed. The category option was changed from "Age Aggregated" to "Age". The changes have been documented in the table below:
- Planning and Prioritization level changes
- Jamaica planning and prioritization level has been moved from Level 4 to Level 6.
- Suriname planning and prioritization level has been moved from Level 4 to Level 5.
- Nigeria planning and prioritization level has been moved to from Level 5 to Level 4.
- New Region Updates:
- Brazil site hierarchy added to the Western Hemisphere Region.
- Nepal site hierarchy added to the Asia Region.
- For details on the future state of the organizational hierarchy, please review the DATIM 1.27.f release notes.